Engineering Services and Street/ROW Permits

Right-of-Way Permits
A Right-of-Way (ROW) permit is required (MCMC 12.04) for any activity that may restrict, limit, or impact the public use of all public rights-of-way in city limits. This rights-of-way include streets, bike lanes, sidewalks.

This can includes work on properties adjacent to public rights-of-way, whenever the street or sidewalk is being blocked or obstructed. Landscaping, utility connections, vegetation or tree removal can all impact public rights-of-way.

Apply for a City of Mill Creek Right-of-Way Permit at

Find City of Mill Creek Street and Development Standard Details at City Standard Details.
Contact Information
Permit Counter