Click to Home
Go To Search
City HallDepartmentsCommunityServicesHow Do I...?
Hazardous Waste
Hazardous Waste Disposal & Spills
For hazardous waste spills, issues, or questions call Marci Chew, Surface Water Technician at 425-921-5709. If calling after hours, please call either 911 or the Department of Ecology at 425-649-7000. View the Snohomish County website for more information about hazardous waste.