Click to Home
Go To Search
City HallDepartmentsCommunityServicesHow Do I...?
Road Hazard
Report a Pothole / Road Hazard
For road problems requiring immediate attention or are an imminent threat to life or safety, please call 911. Otherwise, please fill out a Citizen Comment Form. For issues regarding SR 527 (Bothell through Everett Highway) or SR 96 (132nd Street S.E.), call Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) at 206-440-4000.