Click to Home
Go To Search
City HallDepartmentsHow Do I...?
Police Public Records Request
Records Request Form
If you would like to request records from the Police Department, including police reports, please complete your request via Request Tracker.  

If you prefer to make your request in person, a request form will be provided to you at the Police Department counter (inside City Hall South) during the normal police business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Once your request is received, the department will respond to you within five business days as required by RCW 42.56.520.

For more information regarding public records requests for police records, please contact Public Records Officer Joanna Lee at 425-921-5776.