Click to Home
Go To Search
City HallDepartmentsCommunityServicesHow Do I...?
Calling 911

In an effort to better serve the community and align with the national standard of reserving 911 for emergencies, the City of Mill Creek Police Department has announced a new non-emergency number. 


DIAL 911 for any emergency police, medical or fire situation.
This would include any in-progress crime, suspicious activity, or anytime a person fears for their safety or the safety of others. 
If you are not sure if your situation is an emergency, you are encouraged to call 911.

Examples of non-emergency matters call 425-775-3000;
A crime that occurred earlier and there is no suspect information; (such as a vehicle prowl, etc.)
Situations where emergency services personnel are needed but there is no immediate danger to life or property;
A found pet or property;
Welfare Check;
Illegal firework complaints.

For other police inquires, contact the City of Mill Creek Police Department office at 425-745-6175 or 425-337-1115. Example inquiries are:
Request a copy of a police report;
Concealed Pistol License application questions or scheduling;
Leave a non-urgent message for an officer; and
Questions about pet licensing or parking regulations.

AND REMEMBER - when you do call 911, be prepared to answer the call-taker’s questions, which may include:
The nature of the emergency;
The location of the emergency;
The phone number you are calling from; and
Details about the emergency, such as physical description of a person who may have committed a crime, a description of any fire that may be burning, or a description of injuries or symptoms being experienced by a person having a medical emergency or the license plate number for any suspect vehicle. 

To report a power outage, call Snohomish County PUD at 425-783-1001. When to Call 911

When you don't know or are in doubt, do not try to determine if you have an emergency, simply call 911 and let a dispatcher assist you.