Click to Home
Go To Search
City HallDepartmentsHow Do I...?


Posted on: June 23, 2017

Reminder: Non-Emergency Line Available to Request Assistance

Non-Emergency Reporting

With the Independence Day holiday and all its festivities coming up, take the time to learn how to report a non-emergency, such as an illegal firework complaint.

If you’re Mill Creek and other parts of Southwest Snohomish County, call 425-775-3000. In the rest of Snohomish County call 425-407-3999.

In addition to firework complaints, the non-emergency line can also be used to report:

  • A found pet or property item
  • A situation where emergency services personnel are needed, but there is no immediate danger to life or property.
  • A crime that occurred earlier and there is no suspect information

The City of Mill Creek encourages all residents to call 911 if there is an immediate threat to life or property. 

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in _Home

Flooding Impacts Road Closures

Posted on: November 15, 2017

Recycling Light Bulbs is Watts Up

Posted on: November 7, 2017

Notice of Public Hearing

Posted on: October 31, 2017

Oct. 24 City Council Meeting Cancelled

Posted on: October 17, 2017
Officer Durkee with K9 Rasko

K9 Version 2.0 Coming to Mill Creek

Posted on: October 4, 2017

Juvenile Arrested After Assault

Posted on: August 7, 2017
An image of concrete being shaved

City Smooths Out Sidewalks

Posted on: July 28, 2017
Image of Pianos on Main Poster

Make Some Noise with Pianos on Main

Posted on: June 29, 2017